1) How often should I wash my hair?
The frequency of hair wash is different for everyone. It all depends on every scalp type.
The frequency of shampooing varies as follows:
• Dry scalp – once/ twice a week
• Oily scalp – Daily / alternate days
• Normal – twice / week
2) Is it necessary to use a conditioner?
A hair conditioner’s job is to smoothen the cuticles, make hair more manageable and less breakable. It is usually advisable to use a conditioner especially if your hair is dry. But remember to apply it on the hair lengths only and not on the scalp.
3) Does your diet has anything to do with the quality of hair?
Yes, it has! If you are using all the best hair care products but your diet is not nutritious then that will show! The first step towards good hair health is a proper ad balanced diet which is an internal process. If you are having a nutritious diet, it will definitely show positive effects on your hair as well as on your skin.
4) Do frequent haircuts help in faster ad thicker growth of hair?
Haircuts give a neat look as they shape the hair and also chop off the split-ends from the hair. Frequent haircuts will not help your hair grow faster or thicker as the thickness and texture of your hair are all-natural and not dependent on haircuts.
5) Do hair with split-ends stop growing?
Split ends are towards the end of the hair but the hair grows from the scalp and not from the ends. Although, it is advisable to keep a check on the split-ends to maintain hair’s overall health as it can dry out the hair!
6) Will I grow more strands of grey hair if I pluck one?
This question is completely baseless. If you are plucking one grey hair then you will not grow more grey hair in return but plucking can damage the hair follicles near that hair strand.
7) Are dry scalp and dandruff the same things?
Dandruff and dry scalp are altogether two different problems. People mistake dry scalp for dandruff as the symptoms in both the cases are the same i.e. dry flakes! You will need deep moisturization if you have a dry scalp and an anti-dandruff shampoo for your dandruff issues.
8) Is there a shampoo that will help my hair to grow faster?
Faster hair growth depends upon your lifestyle and nutritious foods that are rich in iron, zinc, folate and Omega 3. Shampoos can clean your scalp ad hair and but shampoos cannot make your hair grow faster.