Body hair transplant of BHT is a popular transplantation method for severe hair loss cases. Solutions for body hair transplant in Chembur, Mumbai are available at some very lucrative rates. If you lack hair for transplant, the last resort is transplanting from other body parts. It is quite possible to use hair from one’s arms and legs. BHT treatments have produced successful results to millions around the world. Leading doctors in Mumbai use advanced techniques today.
If an individual has severe balding and not enough hair to transplant, BHT is the ideal solution. Hair can be taken from one’s legs, arms, and many other body parts. Although the hair of these parts grows less, they are still useful. One can have a full head of hair with innovative body hair transplant methods.
Vital Information about Methods of Body Hair Transplant in Chembur, Mumbai
1. Body hair transplants need to be done under the strict supervision of trained professionals. During such procedures, there is simply no room for any error.
2. It is not the first choice for hair transplants. Primarily, the hair on ones’ scalp is used for transplant processes. But if that has been used too much, the need for selecting other hair sources arises.
3. One can achieve a completely natural look even with hair from other parts. Hairs from one’s armpits, beard, back, and chest can be used.
4. Transplant doctors use special methods to ensure minimum pain for patients. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) techniques are used for extraction of body hair grafts.
5. BHT is ideal for those who have low graft density on their scalps. Lack of enough hair at the back area of one’s head is another factor. If you are confronted with such situations, get in touch with clinics that offer BHT solutions.
6. Other people who can go for body hair transplants are those with surgical scars and accident victims. It is also ideal for those that are seeking a denser hairline.
7. BHT techniques take the different characteristics of body and head hair into consideration. The key differences are skin type, the direction of growth, hair follicle skin depth etc. There are lesser numbers of hair per follicle unit.
8. It is beneficial for those who have excess unwanted hair on their chest, back and other body parts. Those areas can be cleaned, and the hair implanted to your scalp.
The above-mentioned information will give you a better idea regarding BHT (Body Hair Transplant). To determine if the procedure is ideal for you, consult with locally reputed medical professionals. If you are currently located in Mumbai, seek information regarding services of body hair transplant in Chembur, Mumbai. The right BHT treatments can produce great results.